Re: [Monotone-devel] Subdirectory support

From: Matt Johnston
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Subdirectory support
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 20:48:00 +0800

I guess using scripts within the "main" project branch would achieve this
fairly easily. I was thinking in terms of ease-of-checkout for people who
are new to a particular project, however looking at Mozilla and some other big
projects, they also have checkout scripts.

One issue might be integration with a user's current settings, ie I've got some
shortcuts to run monotone with my default database - it'd be nice to avoid
having to specify the database directly for the scripts. Perhaps there should
be a mechanism for setting the "default" local database used by Monotone?

Cheers,
Matt