[Monotone-devel] Re: SQL Statements

From: graydon hoare
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: SQL Statements
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 11:09:48 -0400

Florian Becker wrote:

My qesution is now, is there a page, that explans everything of the SQL Statements expecially for Monotone to me?

there is no such page. there is a file, schema.sql, which explains the table layout somewhat (it actually *builds* the tables), but it assumes some familiarity with monotone's internals.

My next question is, if i remove the certs, does it also remove the files behind it?

no. the database does no referential integrity maintanence. at some point we'll probably add a "fsck" command to clean up garbage and check for dangling references etc. until then you'll need to manually delete files.

-graydon