[Monotone-devel] Newbie Question 1

From: bdmon
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Newbie Question 1
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 13:12:44 +0100

1) Am I right in thinking if I committed to Monotone  a 5mb file (for
example) that was subsequently pulled by the remote office, when that file
was subequently modified at my central location, any subsequent pull of
that file into the remote office's depot would only pull the changes
rather than the complete file? (I'm thinking of the speed problems their
restricted bandwidth causes.)  If that is not the case, am I right in
thinking that each depot would be storing both the full later and earlier
versions?

Regards,
Bernard Devlin