Re: [Monotone-devel] Newbie Question 1

From: Jon Bright
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Newbie Question 1
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 17:18:48 +0200

Nico -telmich- Schottelius wrote:

Don't sent an extra email for every message. There is really no need to do so.

From a private mail Bernard sent me:

However, there seems to be something wrong with posting to this list. The list of 7 questions I had about monotone were stripped out of both emails. I will post them to the list separately.

I guess some mail server between Bernard and the list is playing up, but it might be worth the list admin (whoever that may be) checking to see if the list manager spewed any errors...

--
Jon Bright
Silicon Circus Ltd.