Re: [Monotone-devel] Netsync doesn't actually sync the databases

From: Tim Woodall
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Netsync doesn't actually sync the databases
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 20:53:58 +0100 (BST)

On 1 Jul 2004, Peter Simons wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a weird problem with Monotone and I have no idea
> where it is coming from. I "sync" my remote database with
> the main machine:

I haven't used monotone at all and I've only been on the list
for a few days - I was waiting to see what the discussions
were like.

In the 0.13 version you can download from the web there is
a bug in bool cert::operator<(cert const & other) const

All but the first name < other.name should read name == other.name.

I've no idea if this could be related to your problem. As I don't
have boost installed and no time to find and install it I can't
test anything.

Tim.

and there was light.

     http://tjw.hn.org/      http://www.locofungus.btinternet.co.uk/