[Monotone-devel] Newbie Q: how to find changes to a _file_

From: Georg-W. Koltermann
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Newbie Q: how to find changes to a _file_
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 00:42:46 +0200

Hi,

excuse the question of a monotone newbie, but how do I find out about
changes to a given _file_?

"monotone log" will list changes of the configuration as a whole, and
"monotone diff id" will elaborate on the changes of a given manifest id,
so I could of course examine all outputs like "for i in
$all_manifest_ids; do; monotone diff $i; done" and filter out the
changes to the file I am interested in.

Isn't there an easier, more performant way?

--
Regards,
Georg.