[Monotone-devel] Using monotone through a proxy?

From: Richard Hansen
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Using monotone through a proxy?
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 16:00:48 -0400

I'm new to monotone and I'm trying to pull the latest coLinux code as
documented at http://www.colinux.org/?section=scs using monotone 0.14 on
Windows, but my company's firewall seems to be hindering things.  Any
idea how I can make monotone go through my company's proxy?  Setting the
Windows environment variable 'http_proxy' didn't seem to do anything and
I didn't find any references to proxies in the manual.

Thanks,
Richard