Re: [Monotone-devel] wrapping up the changeset branch

From: Jon Bright
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] wrapping up the changeset branch
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 10:19:25 +0200

Hi,

graydon hoare wrote:

anyways, if you'd like to give it a spin, I'd appreciate any feedback. the branch is net.venge.monotone.changeset, hosted in my server on venge.net / off.net.

I've just done a fresh, shiny pull from off.net and I suspect you're lying :-) It's net.venge.monotone.changesets (note the S on the end!)

Great news - I know I've been waiting for the changesets branch to land before pushing to start using monotone in production...

--
Jon Bright
Silicon Circus Ltd.