Re: [Monotone-devel] Windows build

From: Matthew A. Nicholson
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Windows build
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 12:10:26 -0500

Jon Bright wrote:
Hi,

Having just built the Changesets branch on a shiny, fresh system, here's an update to my original build instructions for Windows. I plan on looking into the failing parts of the test suite on Windows over the course of the next week.

1. Download the MinGW exe, the MSYS exe, the gettext exe, the
libiconv exe, the MSYS DTK and the autoconf .tar.bz2 file from http://www.mingw.org/download.shtml
2. Install MinGW, then MSYS.  After install, MSYS will ask if you have a
MinGW install.  Tell it yes, give it the path of your MinGW install.
24. make

Looks like you guys need scons.

--
Matthew A. Nicholson