[Monotone-devel] Re: Portability fixes to NetBSD

From: graydon hoare
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: Portability fixes to NetBSD
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 17:49:25 -0500

Julio M. Merino Vidal wrote:

How should I submit these changes?  As I was suggested in the IRC, one way
is for me to set up a Monotone server and have someone pull the changes from
there, to later be reviewed and merged.  Any takers?  If not, how should I
proceed?

you can also just commit them directly to one of our existing servers. I'll be upgrading my server (venge.net) shortly to incorporate the bugs others have recently fixed. if you want to give me your public key I'll give you write access there. I can then review your code, and if it looks ok I'll issue a branch cert approving it; writing to my server won't make anyone trust your code, it'll just make it visible.

-graydon