Re: I'm stuck, was Re: [Monotone-devel] a little status update

From: Julio M. Merino Vidal
Subject: Re: I'm stuck, was Re: [Monotone-devel] a little status update
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 16:21:48 +0100

On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 15:22:31 +0100
Christof Petig <address@hidden> wrote:

> monotone: connecting to joel.rosdahl.net
> monotone: [bytes in: 212749] [bytes out: 32422]
> monotone: discarding debug log
> monotone: fatal: std::logic_error: netsync.cc:610: invariant 'I(j !=
> attach_map.end())' violated

I think the problem is with pulling new changes from a different database
than you used to pull before.  I.e., if I pull a fresh database from
joel.rosdahl.net, everything works ok.

But if I try to update a database initially pulled from off.net with the
changes from joel.rosdahl.net, I get this error.

That said, with 0.15, you can fetch from this second server, build the
.changesets branch, and use the new binary which doesn't have the problem.

Cheers

--
Julio M. Merino Vidal <address@hidden>
http://www.livejournal.com/users/jmmv/