[Monotone-devel] Fixing a bug (and pushing to central server)

From: Julio M. Merino Vidal
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Fixing a bug (and pushing to central server)
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 17:58:54 +0100

Hi all,

I'm fixing a minor bug WRT the checkout command.  If, for some reason,
the directory you specify can't be created and/or entered, monotone will
give no errors but continue the checkout in the current directory.  I've
attached a copy of the diff in case you want to review it, because I'm
not very sure if I've correctly used the exceptions provided (or maybe
I had to use the N() macro, though I doubt so).

Anyway, my real question is: before doing these changes, I pulled from
the database in rosdahl.net, which provided me multiple changes.  This
database has multiple revisions that are not in venge.net.

My changes are commited on top of the database from rosdahl.net.  I guess
that both servers will eventually sync up.  But is it there any problem
if I push my fix plus the changes from rosdahl.net to venge.net (since
they'll be needed for ancestry)?  (I'm not referring to "technical"
problems, but rather to "procedural" ones).

Thanks.

--
Julio M. Merino Vidal <address@hidden>
http://www.livejournal.com/users/jmmv/