Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Stable version?

From: Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Stable version?
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 14:15:10 +0100 (CET)

In message <address@hidden> on Sat, 18 Dec 2004 12:02:16 +0100 (CET), Richard
Levitte - VMS Whacker <address@hidden> said:

richard> In message <address@hidden> on Fri, 17 Dec 2004 20:46:15 -0500,
graydon hoare <address@hidden> said:
richard>
richard> graydon> so rev 68d5d, which is my most recent head
richard>
richard> Not any more.
[...]
richard>                         \    /
richard>                        f4f7a03f
richard>                           |
richard>                        68d5d98e
richard>                           |
richard>                        2a7f1921
richard>                        /      \
richard>                   4ce82311  765dce85

I've just merged the two heads, added a small change to diff_patch.cc
to handle the "weird" case when a diff really contains no hunks (this
happens if a file has been touched but hasn't changed), and pushed.

Cheers,
Richard

-----

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/