Re: [Monotone-devel] testsuite failed

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] testsuite failed
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 21:36:28 -0800

On Tue, Jan 04, 2005 at 12:19:29AM +0100, Wojciech Mi?kowski wrote:
> Hello
>
> I figured it out. I'm using Gentoo Linux, and I'm cooperating with
> Gentoo developers to make an ebuild (a building script) for that
> distribution. It seems that when this self test is done with normal user
> privileges everything is OK, but when switched to root test 62 fails. So
> test 62 can be done successfully as root which is unexpected by test suite.

Ahhh.  That would make sense.

Umm.  Building and testing things as root is a bug ;-).

I guess in the mean time someone could figure out how to disable that
part if running as root... I can't seem to find an AT_XFAIL_IF that
detects this case.  (I don't want to run 'id', for worries about
portability, it seems much simpler to do something like
AT_XFAIL_IF(cd test_dir3), but for some reason I can't make this
work.)

.i dei jitfa fanmo xatra