Re: [Monotone-devel] db query error on propagate, monotone 0.16

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] db query error on propagate, monotone 0.16
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 02:28:49 -0800

On Tue, Jan 04, 2005 at 09:43:31PM -0800, Nathaniel Smith wrote:
[...]
> Doing this uncovers two bugs, when we try to calculate the changeset
[...]
> If we fix these, we still have a problem, in that we don't actually
[...]

All fixed now :-).

"...these, like all words, have single, decontextualized meanings: everyone
knows what each of these words means, everyone knows what constitutes an
instance of each of their referents.  Language is fixed.  Meaning is
certain.  Santa Claus comes down the chimney at midnight on December 24."
  -- The Language War, Robin Lakoff