Re: [Monotone-devel] Keys missing?

From: Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Keys missing?
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 15:38:19 +0100 (CET)

In message <address@hidden> on Thu, 06 Jan 2005 12:23:55 +0100 (CET), Richard
Levitte - VMS Whacker <address@hidden> said:

richard> it looks to me like a bunch of keys are missing in the current
richard> database at off.net, or they are not being transfered when I pull.
richard> Either way, I guess that's why a checkout won't get me anything later
richard> than ce860bae312c4bb8483d5b3b2a8cd3bebe2323d5, and there is a bunch of
richard> revisions coming after that (according to monotone-viz) that I'm
richard> interested in.

Of course, *I* could fix the problem locally by fetching the keys from
the old (0.15) database (I started from scratch, forgot to say that).
That will be difficult to reproduce for newcommers, though, so it
still needs being fixed.

Cheers,
Richard

-----