Re: [Monotone-devel] NetBeans

From: Jon Bright
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] NetBeans
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 08:31:48 +0100

Derek Scherger wrote:

I have made a bit of a start at building a java plugin (aimed at intellij rather than netbeans). I'm hoping that it can become a fairly general purpose java wrapper suitable various uses (plugins for netbeans and eclipse and perhaps ant tasks, etc.).

I'm very interested in an Eclipse plugin... but I have very little time to devote. If there's general progress in the direction of having a working generic java plugin, I could maybe find the time to add Eclipse support to it.

--
Jon Bright
Silicon Circus Ltd.