[Monotone-devel] Re: Keys missing?

From: graydon hoare
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: Keys missing?
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 02:51:08 -0500

Nathaniel Smith wrote:

I don't think I can reproduce this, and there are tests in the
testsuite for public keys being transferred, which claim to be
working... can anyone else reproduce it?

I think it was just the old "server doesn't rebuild its merkle trie to include new keys it just received until you reboot it" problem. when I rebuilt the graph for 0.16, I would have been the only signer, so it would have lost all the keys again.

I rebooted it a few days ago, so that would explain why *you* can't reproduce now. the question is: can richard?

-graydon