Re: [Monotone-devel] runtime_error while importing cvs on winxp

From: Zbynek Winkler
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] runtime_error while importing cvs on winxp
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 15:23:17 +0100

Zbynek Winkler wrote:

I hit this a little while ago to, it's logged as bug #11279

    https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=11279

I haven't looked into it at all though.

Submit a regression test and it will be more likely to get looked at
;-).

If it's windows-only, though, I at least don't really have any way to
look at it in the first place...

Ok, I'll try somewhere else (ie. Linux) and report back.

The same import works fine on Linux (the fedora precompiled binary).
However, it surprised me, that while the cvsrepo is about 1.4MB the
monotone database is 3.6MB. Is this increase in size something to be
expected?

Anyway, taking the database to windows I am able to checkout a fresh
copy using the windows binary.

Zbynek

--
http://zw.matfyz.cz/     http://robotika.cz/
Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic