[Monotone-devel] monotone check and relinking

From: Wojciech Miłkowski
Subject: [Monotone-devel] monotone check and relinking
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 16:54:23 +0100

Hello,

I have one question about relinking monotone binary during check phase. It seems that outputs from normal build and check build are different. Shouldn't be original binary backuped before, and restored after check stage to install proper one? And just for my curiosity, what exactly is made to that binary during check stage?

Wojtek

Najlepsze auto, najlepsze moto... >>> http://link.interia.pl/f1841