Re: [Monotone-devel] Removing things from the database

From: Matthew A. Nicholson
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Removing things from the database
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 22:51:54 -0600

Nathaniel Smith wrote:
On Sun, Feb 13, 2005 at 09:16:02AM -0600, Matthew A. Nicholson wrote:

Currently AFAIK there is no good way to remove information from your database. For example say I just did a pull from the monotone repo here, but now I don't want that stuff in my local db any more. I don't know of a way to delete that info from the database (not like deleting a branch or anything, just making it as it was before I synced up).

Not quite sure I understand.  Is it that you want to "roll back" to
just before your most recent pull?  What are you doing that makes you
want to do that?

Well say I just synced with the monotone repo, and now I don't want that stuff in my db any more. Why can't I just delete that info from my db?

--
Matthew A. Nicholson
Matt-land.com