Re: [Monotone-devel] fatal: std::runtime_error: db query [SELECT keydata

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] fatal: std::runtime_error: db query [SELECT keydata FROM public_keys where id = '%q']: sqlite error database schema has changed
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 13:26:42 -0800

On Mon, Feb 21, 2005 at 11:44:55AM -0700, Shane Holloway (IEEE) wrote:
> monotone: fatal: std::runtime_error: db query [SELECT keydata FROM
> public_keys where id = '%q']: sqlite error database schema has changed
> monotone: this is almost certainly a bug in monotone.

This probably means that while one instance of monotone was serving
your database, another instance opened the same database for some
other purpose.  The bug is mostly just a cosmetic one; we should have
a better error message, but what it basically means is "don't do that
then".

Thanks for reporting it; hope you're enjoying monotone...

.i dei jitfa fanmo xatra