Re: [Monotone-devel] Monotone on OpenBSD

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Monotone on OpenBSD
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 03:33:43 -0800

On Sun, Feb 27, 2005 at 02:19:20AM -0800, Nathaniel Smith wrote:
> I'm not sure I should include this hunk -- the reason this is a macro
> is that there is no suffix that is correct for all compilers, right?
> Wouldn't it be better to have some configury for this?
>
> Other hunks already committed.

Actually, I take that back; after some pugilistic conversations with
autoconf, I replaced your change to numeric_vocab.hh, and I _think_ in
the process fixed your problem with change_set.cc.

Can anyone on OpenBSD confirm that
  5e1f8c4f4d6276723fe55fad300a6dd7aca05107
or later works for them?

Details are all that matters; God dwells there, and you never get to
see Him if you don't struggle to get them right. -- Stephen Jay Gould