[Monotone-devel] Nathaniel is sick

From: Zack Weinberg
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Nathaniel is sick
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 15:51:23 -0800

Nathaniel has asked me to inform y'all that he has fallen severely
ill, and has been hospitalized.  He is expected to make a full
recovery, but will not be able to do anything monotone-related for at
least a week.  He may not be able to read email during this time,
either.

Please send good wishes, etc. directly to him, not to me or the list.

zw