[Monotone-devel] Status update :-)

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Status update :-)
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 23:24:57 -0800

Just to let y'all know, I'm back at home now, doing fine, etc.  Still
recovering from an appendectomy, not sure how much I'll be online in
the next few days.

Thanks for all your concern :-).

PS.: In case anyone's wondering why there are new revisions rooted at
bdcf063e3247cc1d7c1635c85d81a19a0ce4f8f5... all I had with me in the
wifi-less hospital was my laptop, last synced sometime last month.
Local commits are handy...

"Of course, the entire effort is to put oneself
 Outside the ordinary range
 Of what are called statistics."
  -- Stephan Spender