[Monotone-devel] Monotone on Windows XP

From: aonix
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Monotone on Windows XP
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 18:02:57 -0000

Hello,

I'm doing some experiment with monotone on Windows XP; I have these questions:
1) what's the name of the monotonerc file on windows ('monotonerc',
'monotone.rc' ?), and what is the location?
2) is it possible to to have 2 monotone databases on the same computer
('jim.db' and 'abe.db' for example) and exchange the data between them using
the instructions in the tutorial?
3) where to find info on building monotone on Windows XP;
Cordially,

Jean-Marten Marchi