Re: [Monotone-devel] Access/cert questions...

From: Derek Scherger
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Access/cert questions...
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2005 21:46:21 -0600

Conrad Steenberg wrote:
Hi

I finally started using monotone 0.17 after lurking on the list and
watching it move forward. Thanks to all involved :-)

My questions are probably FAQs, so please point me to the part of the FM
that I should read:
- Do I have to restart a monotone server if I change the .monotonerc to
give more developers access to the server?

generally yes, but with a more creative lua hook that reads some file you might not need to. the hooks are loaded at startup time.

- Is there away to give e.g. read-only access to developers without

yes, see the docs for the netsync_get_anonymous_read_permitted lua hook.

Cheers,
Derek