Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone evaluation in commercial project [long]

From: Jon Bright
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone evaluation in commercial project [long]
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 20:05:59 +0200

Florian Weimer wrote:

Both of the Berkeley DB and InnoDB backends support transactions.
However, external databases make creating monotone databases even more
complex, especially if you must install MySQL (or PostgreSQL) first.

The cluster backend too. I don't think anyone's proposing making this the default, so the complexity's not really a problem. But if you're SourceForge, I imagine having monotone backed by MySQL running with the cluster backend sounds attractive.

--
Jon Bright
Silicon Circus Ltd.