[Monotone-devel] Option --without-bundled-lua does not behave as expecte

From: Tomas Fasth
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Option --without-bundled-lua does not behave as expected
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 10:57:31 +0200

Hello list,

I have been trying to convince the monotone build configuration to
link monotone with a shared lua library as provided by debian. I use
the option "--without-bundled-lua" and I have also tried
"--with-bundled-lua=no". I have not been able to get this to work as
expected so far. The source in lua subdirectory is still compiled
and added to "lib3rdparty.a", and it does not show up in the "ldd
monotone" shared library list.

Question; Has this configure option (--without-bundled-lua) been
verified to work as expected?

Regards
--
Tomas Fasth <address@hidden>