Re: [Monotone-devel] Test 176 fails...

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Test 176 fails...
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 21:31:50 -0700

On Thu, Apr 14, 2005 at 12:06:54AM +0200, Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker wrote:
> Hi,
>
> in the current head, test 176 fails, really because
> netcmd_payload_limit is pretty low (0xffffff == 16777215).  Can that
> limit be raised safely?

Yes, at some small increase in DoS risk (but really, protecting
against malicious DoS is almost entirely impossible anyway, so this
doesn't bother me very much).  Committed.

"But suppose I am not willing to claim that.  For in fact pianos
are heavy, and very few persons can carry a piano all by themselves."