Re: [Monotone-devel] Two new lists to get commit logs

From: Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Two new lists to get commit logs
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 03:43:57 +0200 (CEST)

In message <address@hidden> on Thu, 14 Apr 2005 19:36:54 -0600, Derek Scherger
<address@hidden> said:

derek> Hmm... one thing that comes to mind is that monotone diff currently
derek> lists out "diffs" for binary files, which are sometimes rather large and
derek> might not really be what you want in your in-box.

Hmm, true.  What would be the best way to detect those?  If I can do
that easily, it wouldn't be too hard for me to figure is should print
those diffs...

See for details.

                                                -- C.S. Lewis