[Monotone-devel] updated --depth path

From: Joel Reed
Subject: [Monotone-devel] updated --depth path
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 16:51:54 -0400

The attached patch is an updated version of my previous --depth patch
which was originally described here:

  http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/monotone-devel/2005-05/msg00264.html

I've added testcases, documentation, and confirmed the testsuite completes
successfully with the changes.

The patch changes adds a --depth=N option to all commands which use
the restrictions code. (status, diff, commit, revert,
ls unknown/ignored/missing, etc). The log command, which also used
a --depth=N option has been renamed to --last=N.

The patch changes the following files:

  ChangeLog
  app_state.cc
  app_state.hh
  commands.cc
  monotone.cc
  monotone.texi
  options.hh
  tests/t_log_depth.at
  tests/t_log_depth_single.at
  tests/t_options.at
  tests/t_restrictions.at

If no one objects, I'll apply this patch.

jr