Re: [Monotone-devel] sqlite exec error column id is not unique

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] sqlite exec error column id is not unique
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 00:36:43 -0700

On Sun, Jul 03, 2005 at 09:28:53PM -0400, Hendrik Boom wrote:
> It told me to send this to you.  The monotone I am using is the one
> distributed with sarge.

Can you send the file 'MT/debug' along too?

My first guess is that you have some keys on the server and in your
local db with the same name but generated at different times, and
we're giving a really horrid error message; but the debug log should
clarify things.

"If you can explain how you do something, then you're very very bad at it."
  -- John Hopfield