Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: [cdv-devel] more merging stuff (bit long...)

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: [cdv-devel] more merging stuff (bit long...)
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 02:52:33 -0700

On Thu, Aug 11, 2005 at 02:55:58AM -0700, Nathaniel Smith wrote:
> For those who don't follow the minutiae of our conversations with
> creepy detail[...]

To aid such stalkers, here's a conversation on #revctrl tonight:

http://colabti.de/irclogger/irclogger_log/revctrl?date=2005-08-12,Fri&sel=34#l55

(Translation: if you're interested in this thread enough to actually
be reading this message, you probably want to read the above
conversation as well :-).)

"But suppose I am not willing to claim that.  For in fact pianos
are heavy, and very few persons can carry a piano all by themselves."