Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone - error on make check

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone - error on make check
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 03:56:21 -0700

On Sun, Aug 14, 2005 at 10:46:33AM +0200, Karsten R?mke wrote:
> Hi,
> I tried to build monotone and I run into an error when trying make
> check. Make says: Please send testsuite.log and all information ...
> I have no experiences on monotone, it was my first try, so I
> have't further information but testsuite.log, which I have
> attached. Maybe it will useful for you.

Are you using SuSE, by chance?  Several people have reported an error
like this with SuSE before...

It doesn't indicate any problem with monotone.

It _seems_ on its face to indicate some really bizarre problem with
SuSE's mv command, though it's probably much more subtle than that...
no-one has investigated in detail.

.i dei jitfa fanmo xatra