Re: [Monotone-devel] Cvssync status

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Cvssync status
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 02:06:45 -0700

On Mon, Sep 19, 2005 at 10:53:44PM +0200, Christof Petig wrote:
> Tools to import CVS repositories are numerous. Cvssync offers the
> promise to export monotone repositories to CVS (it already works on
> existing CVS projects) and here is my main focus.

For what it's worth, I'm told that the latest versions of tailor also
have this capability.  I don't know anything more than that, though
(e.g. about quality of implementation).

Civil rights were not compatible with European unification. But I'm much
happier now that all our strawberries are the same size.   -- dark