[Monotone-devel] Transport encryption

From: Michael Neumann
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Transport encryption
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 18:45:12 +0200

Hi all,

Is transport encryption in the works (or planned)? I'm coming from subversion, and there, getting transport encryption to work requires quite a bit of administrative work (in my opinion it simply should not depend on the underlying operating system). Would be nice if Monotone could do better here, like OpenCM did, where this was built-in out of the box.

How hard would it be to implement transport enryption for Monotone?

Regards,

  Michael