Re: [Monotone-devel] projects using monotone?

From: Justin Patrin
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] projects using monotone?
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 14:26:20 -0700

On 10/20/05, Emile Snyder <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-10-20 at 13:46 -0700, Justin Patrin wrote:
> > OpenEmbedded is using monotone currently.
> > http://openembedded.org
> >
> > Looks like we currently have 39 public keys in our DB, although the #
> > of regular comitters is 10 or less I think. We have 3+ servers set up
> > to sync with each other and commit e-mails/rss/website going out via
> > CIAbot. Our DB is about 200MB (or at least mine is, sizes seem to be
> > different for different people). We have over 7000 files in the
> > database.
>
> Cool, thanks for the feedback.  From the website it looks like you don't
> allow anonymous read-only access to the monotone servers; is that right
> or did I just miss the link?

We do. The page you were looking for was GettingStarted. I'll spare
you from that, though. ^_^ Our mainserver is monotone.vanille.de and
there are instructions on its website:
http://monotone.vanille.de/
We also have snapshots at:
http://ewi546.ewi.utwente.nl/OE/
I suggest you use a snapshot. We have a couple thousand revisions and
an initial pull can take quite a bit of time.

--
Justin Patrin