Re: [Monotone-devel] Can monotone import RCS files

From: Glen Ditchfield
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Can monotone import RCS files
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2005 13:58:04 -0600

On Sunday 06 November 2005 12:57, Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker wrote:
> Uhmm, no MT directory?  Could that be the root of your trouble?

There is an MT directory, up in ~ where the "monotone setup" command created
it.

The cv directory and some other directories that have RCS files in them are
subdirectories of ~.  I'm aiming to have ~ as the root of my working
directory, and I want cv, cv's contents, and the other directories to stay
where they are in the directory hierarchy -- I want to import cv.tex,v "in
place".

That gave me a clue, though.  I changed to a different directory and tried
"monotone setup" and "monotone checkout" there, and cv.tex was checked out.
I will try to get the effect I want by checking files out to ~.  Getting the
paths right may be tricky...