[Monotone-devel] wishlist: monotone diff -p (--show-c-function)

From: Shaun Jackman
Subject: [Monotone-devel] wishlist: monotone diff -p (--show-c-function)
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 09:40:27 -0700

I'd love to see `monotone diff -p' (--show-c-function). It makes
writing a ChangeLog much easier. Actually, writing a ChangeLog is such
a very common task, `monotone changelog' (or perhaps `montone
ChangeLog') would be even better, but perhaps that is a job better
suited for an external script.

What's the authors' preferred format for bug submissions -- including
wishlist bugs? I'm familiar with the Debian bug tracking system (BTS).
If there's a preferred system though, I'll avoid cluttering up
Debian's BTS with upstream bugs.

Cheers,
Shaun