[Monotone-devel] Re: zsh completion, "monotone list authors", "monotone

From: Bruce Stephens
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: zsh completion, "monotone list authors", "monotone list dates"?
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 14:01:49 +0000

Nathaniel Smith <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

> Want to add 'automate get_manifest_for_revision'?

OK, I can do that.  (Actually, I just coded it over lunchtime, but I
have to copy the get_manifest tests, obviously.)

Any opinions on "list authors" and "list dates"?

I must admit they probably don't matter too much; the initial change
that's needed for zsh completion is to fix the completion for
"monotone cat" which used to output revisions and manifests, but now
shows versions of files.

Completing components of selectors is probably more of an experimental
thing, and maybe I'll just use "db execute" and hack it.