Re: [Monotone-devel] Rosters questions

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Rosters questions
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 12:53:57 -0800

On Thu, Dec 01, 2005 at 10:41:17AM -0600, Matthew A. Nicholson wrote:
> Will the roster's branch make implementing partial pulls/checkouts easier?

I don't know yet.  Maybe.  We'll have to get up onto this hill and see
what we can see from there :-).

> Also will rosters fix the renamed files in diffs bug?[1]

Yes.  The roster branch currently handles this correctly.

"...All of this suggests that if we wished to find a modern-day model
for British and American speech of the late eighteenth century, we could
probably do no better than Yosemite Sam."