Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Bugathon!

From: Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Bugathon!
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2005 04:15:02 +0100 (CET)

In message <address@hidden> on Sat, 03 Dec 2005 12:42:10 -0800, graydon hoare
<address@hidden> said:

graydon> Thank you all for participating! For those who made a commit,
graydon> sent a patch, or closed a BTS bug in the Nov 24 - 28
graydon> timeframe (all timezones) I will need address, shipping
graydon> information, and a choice of which product and size from the
graydon> above store you'd like to receive. My list shows the
graydon> following people:
graydon> Richard Levitte

I think you can skip me.  The only thing I did was a quite propagate
to one of my branches, sadly...

See for details.

                                                -- C.S. Lewis