Re: [Monotone-devel] Bugreport

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Bugreport
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 00:30:29 -0800

On Tue, Dec 06, 2005 at 09:23:58AM +0100, Widell Johan wrote:
> From: Nathaniel Smith [mailto:address@hidden
> > On Sat, Dec 03, 2005 at 09:48:29PM +0100, address@hidden wrote:
> > > Bug-report:
> > > Were doing make setup
> > > (step 5 in
> > > http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/HowTo/OpenSlugNativeCompileEnvironment)
> > >
> > > Output:
> > >
> > > monotone: fatal: std::bad_alloc: St9bad_alloc
> > > monotone: this is almost certainly a bug in monotone.
> > > monotone: please send this error message, the output of 'monotone
> > > --full-version',
> > > monotone: and a description of what you were doing to
> > > address@hidden
> > > monotone: wrote debugging log to MT/debug
> >
> > Could you send the contents of the file MT/debug as well?

Hmm, the log file doesn't seem to have anything really useful in it.
Is the problem reproducible?  Did you just run out of memory?

So let us espouse a less contested notion of truth and falsehood, even
if it is philosophically debatable (if we listen to philosophers, we
must debate everything, and there would be no end to the discussion).
  -- Serendipities, Umberto Eco