Re: [Monotone-devel] cvs_import rewrite

From: Christof Petig
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] cvs_import rewrite
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 09:14:35 +0100

Nathaniel Smith schrieb:
> On the other hand, I don't see why cvs_import and cvssync couldn't
> record what they've done in a compatible format, so that you can do a
> cvs_import and then use the resulting repo with cvssync, for
> instance...

cvs_import would have to generate certificates which indicate the
corresponding file revisions for a revision. That's all what's missing.

Problem: cvs_import would need to know how to reach the imported
repository for correct certificates (at the moment cvssync stores the
revision information per repository).

   Christof