[Monotone-devel] [ANNOUNCE] monotone 0.25 released

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: [Monotone-devel] [ANNOUNCE] monotone 0.25 released
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 13:11:26 -0800

I'm pleased to announce monotone 0.25, available as always from the
monotone home page:
  http://venge.net/monotone/

This is _not_ the roster-enabled release; this is a maintainence
release of the old code, containing mostly small bug-fixes since 0.24.
Highlights include IPv6 support, 'read' fixed to handle
0.23-and-earlier privkey packets, and the ticker display being fixed
on win32.  See the complete release notes for details:
  http://www.venge.net/monotone/NEWS

0.26pre1, featuring rosters, will be released as soon as I have some
time to hand-hold the venge.net data migration.

  /* Tell the world that we're going to be the grim
   * reaper of innocent orphaned children.
   */
-- Linux kernel 2.4.5, main.c