[Monotone-devel] Re: [announce] 0.26pre1 released; migrated

From: Henry Nestler
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: [announce] 0.26pre1 released; migrated
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 11:20:25 +0100

Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker wrote:
I'm quite surprised everyone keeps pointing at mail messages when
there's a blatantly obvious lack of information on what I believe to
be the central point for anyone who seeks information:  There's not one character saying
anything about what's going on with 0.26pre1, that the server runs it
and runs on a different port or anything else that I can see.

I believe this is important enough to mention it on the front page and
have links to some explanatory notes.

In message <address@hidden> on Mon, 16 Jan 2006 15:34:13 -0500, Richard Li