Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Bug in CRLF conversions

From: Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Bug in CRLF conversions
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 20:57:31 +0100 (CET)

In message <address@hidden> on Sun, 29 Jan 2006 20:46:01 +0100, Jon Bright
<address@hidden> said:

jon> For everything else, I had it store as LF and output LF - which
jon> obviously works for binary too.

Having them both the same is the only way to have it safe, since
monotone recognises that condition and shortcuts, making no conversion
at all.  If it had done any conversion in that case as well, you would
have seen CRLF and CR be converted to LF.

Cheers,
Richard

-----

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/