Re: [Monotone-devel] Approval revisited...

From: Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Approval revisited...
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 19:26:54 +0100 (CET)

I've been rethinking.  Ignore that, changing the approve command will
not really make things better, because then we need to check that the
value of an "approved" cert matches any available "branch" cert or the
current branch, and that would require something quite a bit more
complex than the current get_revision_cert_trust hook.

What would be needed is perhaps have approve avoid adding a branch
cert for a branch the revision isn't already in...

In message <address@hidden> on Fri, 10 Feb 2006 17:25:36 +0100 (CET), Richard