Re: [Monotone-devel] Attribute error while rosterifying

From: Matthew A. Nicholson
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Attribute error while rosterifying
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 21:47:31 -0600

Right, glad to see there is a way around this (beside me just dropping the attributes manually). Are random attributies supported in post 0.26?

Nathaniel Smith wrote:
On Tue, Mar 14, 2006 at 03:44:25PM -0600, Matthew A. Nicholson wrote:

Perhaps you want 'db rosterify --drop-attr=executable'?  I'll edit
that error message to include a pointer to --drop-attr...

(It would be pretty trivial to hack your local copy of monotone to
just turn it into a mtn:execute attr, just search revision.cc for
"mtn:" and add another case to the munging it does... probably doesn't
make sense to fold that in upstream, though, since that attr has never
really existed...)

Matthew A. Nicholson
matt-land.com